The Woman’s Club of Clayton Clubhouse is a wonderful location for small weddings, showers, parties, and meetings. The rental includes both the Clubhouse and the Gazebo.
Please contact Judy Ryan at 919-619-8155 for more information and to make reservations. To rent the Clubhouse for a private event, please fill out a Rental Application and email Judy at email@example.com.
- All rentals require a $100 deposit before the key can be picked up. This deposit will be returned after the key is returned and an inspection has been made.
- Rental hours shall be restricted to the hours of 6:00 am and 11:00 pm.
- Renter is responsible for any loss, breakage, or damage.
- Renter must furnish his/her own tablecloths.
- No equipment or furnishings may be removed from the Clubhouse facility.
- Only brown metal chairs (not padded chairs) may be taken to the gazebo and returned to the back porch.
- Never move the piano, large dining table, buffet, cabinets, or any other furniture.
- No birdseed or confetti.
- Thumbtacks, nails, staples, tape, etc. may not be used on the walls, woodwork, ceiling, or furniture.
- No vehicles may be driven on the lawn.
- The building is not to be used for dance parties. Dancing is restricted to the gazebo only.
- No open-flame candles.
- No smoking on the premises.
Renters must leave the Clubhouse in order as follows:
- Folding tables must be returned to the back porch.
- Padded metal chairs must be folded and stacked on each side at rear of dining area.
- Kitchen floors must be swept and mopped. Mop and broom are on the back porch.
- Please leave kitchen cabinets, table, and stove free of crumbs and food.
- Please leave the bathroom clean and its trash empty. Leave the bathroom door partly open.
- Garbage cans must be emptied. Garbage should be placed in the receptacle by the back door steps.
- Please leave clean garbage bags in the trash cans. Garbage bags are located in the cabinet by the sink.
- Dishwashers may be used. All dishes should be returned to their proper place.
- Punch cups and plates are in the bottom cabinet to the right when you walk into the kitchen.
- Be sure that all doors are locked.
- After cleaning, please put the key back in the lock box, push the button upward, and spin the dial to lock.
- If you find something broken or needing attention, please report it to the Rental Custodian, Judy Ryan at 919-619-8155.
- Dining Table Size: 85″ x 45″
- Conference table: 45″ square
- There are 10 six-foot folding tables
Rental Calendar (coming soon)
Securely pay rent online (coming soon)