The Woman’s Club of Clayton (TWCC) was originally founded on October 18, 1918 and has been providing service to the Clayton community for more than 100 years. TWCC is a non-profit, 501(c)3 philanthropic organization and is a federated club of the General Federation of Woman’s Clubs. TWCC is made up of women who share a common goal: to work together to improve our local community, socially, physically, culturally, and educationally. Please consider joining us and helping us serve those in need of assistance.
Next Monthly Lunch Meeting – September 9, 2020, 11:45am at The Woman’s Club clubhouse, 109 Church St., Clayton, NC.