The Woman's Club of Clayton clubhouse is a wonderful location for small weddings, showers, parties and meetings. The clubhouse and gazebo are included in the rental.
Please contact Judy Ryan at 919-619-8155, for further information and to make reservations. To rent the Club for an event, please fill out an application and email to Judy.
Please review the following Rental Rules prior to submitting your rental application:
- A $100 cash deposit is required for all rentals on or before key is picked up. It will be returned after inspection and key return.
- Rental time shall be restricted to the hours between 6:00 am and 11:00 pm.
- Renter is responsible for loss, breakage, or damage.
- Renter must furnish his/her own tablecloths.
- No equipment of furnishings are to be removed from the clubhouse facility.
- Only brown metal chairs (not padded chairs) are to be taken to the gazebo and then returned to the back porch.
- Never move piano, large dining table, buffet, cabinets or any other furniture.
- No birdseed or confetti.
- Thumbtacks, nails, stapes, tape, etc. are not to be used on walls, woodwork, ceiling or furniture.
- No vehicles are to be driven on the lawn.
- Building is not available for dance parties. Dancing is restricted to gazebo only.
- No open-flame candles.
- No smoking on premises.
The clubhouse is to be left in order by renters as follows:
- Folding tables are to be returned to back porch.
- Padded metal chairs are to be folded and stacked on each side at rear of dining area.
- Kitchen floor is to be swept and mopped. Mop and broom are on the back porch.
- Leave kitchen cabinets, tables, and stove free of crumbs and food.
- Leave bathroom clean and bathroom trash can empty. Leave door partly open.
- Garbage cans are to be emptied. Garbage is to be placed in the receptacle by the back door steps.
- Leave clean garbage bags in trash cans. Garbage bags are in the cabinet by the sink.
- Dishwashers may be used. All dishes are to be returned to their proper place.
- Punch cups and plates are in the bottom cabinet to the right when you walk into the kitchen.
- Be sure all doors are locked.
- After cleaning, please put the key back in the lockbox, push the button upward, and spin dial to lock.
If you find something broken or needing attention, please report it to the rental custodian, Judy Ryan, at 919-619-8155.
Dining Table Size: 85" x 45" Conference Room Table: 45" Square There are ten 6-foot folding tables.